PopCap Launches Chuzzle on iPhone
Award-Winning Match-3 Puzzle Game Available for iPhone and iPod Touch
PopCap Games, the leading developer and publisher who brought us Bejeweled(tm) 2, Peggle(tm) and Bookworm(tm) have announced the launch of its match-3 puzzle game hit Chuzzle(tm) for the iPhone and iPod touch. Developed in concert with John Raptis, the designer and developer of the original PC version, Chuzzle is available immediately from Apple's App Store on iPhone and iPod touch, or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
"The touch screen of the Apple devices is the ideal interface for the 'sliding' mechanic at the core of the game. This is a fantastic adaptation that delivers on PopCap's outstanding track record for bringing out some of the most acclaimed games available in the App Store. Young or old, male or female, everybody loves playing Chuzzle." - Andrew Stein, director of mobile platforms at PopCap Games.
Key features of Chuzzle iPhone include:
- Four different modes providing infinite level configurations and virtually limitless game play.
- Classic Mode: the original Chuzzle in all its glory
- Zen Mode: Stress-free, endless play without levels, locks or other constraints; the player's progress is indicated by colorful markers that appear as higher thresholds of popped chuzzles are reached.
- Mind-Bender Mode: a different sort of Chuzzle puzzle in which players slide rows and columns of chuzzles to make specified patterns.
- Speed Mode: standard Chuzzle action - only faster (and harder!)
- Trophy Room: Your own personal "Hall of Fame" with more than twenty different trophies to collect and admire!
- Scrambles: This special option instantly shuffles all chuzzles on the board anytime you run out of options/moves; in the mobile version of the game, players can earn and save up to five scrambles at any given time, earning an additional scramble every 150,000 points.
- Dynamic Level Generation: Ensures each game is different no matter how many times you play.
Review from AppSpy coming soon!