Swedish Indie developers Pixel Bite, who came new on the iPhone scene last year have announced their third release which will be coming soon to the iPhone and Android.
Deliverace mixes old-school racing with state of the art graphics and physics to take the genre to a whole new level. The spot-on game controls lets you powerslide through the highly detailed tracks, leaving skidmarks and chaos in your wake.
Some of the features include:
- Possibly the most detailed 3D graphics yet seen on a mobile device.
- Advanced lighting and shadows affecting cars, objects, particles and tracks.
- 6 RWD cars with different drivers and characteristics.
- Proper 3D physics that makes you feel each bump in the road.
- Dirt Rally, Hot Lap and Delivery game modes.
- Multiplayer over LAN and Internet.
- Online leaderboards and downloadable ghost cars .
- Atmospheric banjo soundtrack by Instant Remedy.
- Developed by racing game veterans.
Watch the YouTube Trailer: