Crane Balls Studios, the creators of 33rd Division are today releasing their fourth iPhone Game: Super Fall, an interesting little app which at first glance looks stuck in a tangent somewhere between Doodle Jump (or should I say, doodle fall), some type of Ragdoll physics and Little Big Planet.
Check out the YouTube Vid:
Zipper, Bone, Moko... They all are. And it's 30 of them! Pick the basic doll and try to fall as deep as you can. Complete awards and unlock better dolls, each with unique skills. Your journey will take you though 3 beautiful worlds. Be prepared to avoid various obstacles like rotary wheels, pistons, grinders, blackholes, vents, traps, bumpers, mines. Challenge friends and compare your results on global leaderboards. You are the time master! Touch the screen to slow time! You'll love it!
- 30 RAGDOLLS TO PLAY WITHunlock and buy 30 dolls while you progress though the game
- 43 AWARDS TO UNLOCKcomplete awards to unlock better dolls
- 3 STAGES TO BEAT3 beautiful stages with different visuals and obstacles
- DOZENS OF OBSTACLES TO SMASH YOUR DOLLbeware of rotary wheels, grinders, pistons, bumpers, etc.
- OPENFEINTchallenge your friends and compare your results in leaderboards
- LITE VERSIONtry before buy our lite version
- TIME WARPyou have the power to slow down the time! you will love doing that
- POWER-UPSwhat kind of game would it be, without power-ups?