Precisely one week after the worldwide release, Halfbrick studios have announced a free update for Fruit Ninja.
New updates include:
- New fruit: Two new additions to the Fruit Ninja family
- Mango and Pear! They can look forward to a short and painful life.
- Multislash: Take to the screen with more than one finger at a time and slash to your heart's content!
- High score: Now displayed in-game for you to keep constant track of your best Fruit Ninja score! - Three new Openfeint Achievements!
- 10 new fruit facts!
- Improved font and background for even more beautiful fruit carnage!
- Collision / bug fixes and improvements!
Here at Appspy.com we'd like to give you a friendly public service announcement: Mixing too much morning coffee with a heavy session of Fruit Ninja by Halfbrick Studios can be hazardous to your high-scores. As the first exclusive title for the iPhone from this Australian based developer, you'll be testing your reflexes and observational skills as you slash through piles of sweet juicy fruit. Read the Full Review!
Watch our Video Review: