Pandora War – New Defense Game Released
Pandora War was recently released by Fandorasoft, a Greek-Mythology themed shoot-defense game with both beautiful and confusing visuals; I say that because the gameplay screenshots look as if such an epic battle is raging that at first glance it's hard to see whats going on. Eitherway, checkout the gameplay preview below, I'm sure it will please any fan of the genre.We'll have a review out shortly.
You are now the defender of the holy temple of God. Fight the ever-striking enemies with powerful magic and mercenaries!
Pandora War is an easy-to-play shooting defense game which defeating corrupted enemies that charge to the holy land of God by direct screen touch. Each enemy has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plan ahead to combat them all. But be careful how you manage your resourced-Gold and Mana.
With splendid and colorful magic attack and original characters, you will be guided to the world of a new and upgraded defense game.
-Three modes: Easy, Medium, and Hard for endless fun
- Each enemy, mercenaries and magic attack has synastry,
-Various and colorful magic of fire, ice and electricity attributes can be used using screen touch.
- From humans - small yet strong swordsman and centauros - to siege weapons such as ballista and trebuchets, and big and powerful monsters like hydra, giant, and dragon.
- Clear one stage and upgrade your magic or hire and train mercenaries at town.
- Splendid background graphics with holy temples of Perseus, Poseidon, and Zeus
- Plans for continuous updates - competition among friends through Open Feint and giga sized monster events