Pride and Prejudice and Zombies… yes this looks quite promising indeed.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains.
I remember reading Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice in Senior English back at Highschool, and I recall thinking to myself that the story was missing something, something exciting, something fierce, and now Freeverse and Quirk Classics have the answer: ZOMBIES! Yes, those undead foes have invaded nearly every gaming genre possible and are now storming the pre-Victorian literary classics with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies! What's more important for Elizabeth: to marry Mr Darcy, or to fight off evil hoards of invading undead? Teaming up with her sisters to create an unholy rampage of ass kicking spinsters ready to split some zombie skulls, and did I see some ninjas in there too?
Its Undead meets Austin with Kill Bill style action, a classic twist on a classic tale. What a way to get kids back into literature.
Checkout the action packed YouTube Trailer:
Now available on the iPhone or iPod Touch, play through the classic story of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice with an added dose of zombie in Freeverse's 2D sidescrolling action beat 'em up. With 12 levels of beautiful graphics and all the classic romance only a slew of gory unmentionables could enhance, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies offers everyone from gamers to literary enthusiasts the most fun any Classic could offer!
- Amazing environments and gorgeous art
- Intuitive gesture-based controls for executing awesome attacks
- Upgrade your battle prowess to survive the onslaught of undead
- 12 levels of the best-selling novel
- Plus+ integration for awards and leaderboards
- Adapted for on-the-go gaming
- Easy to pick up and play, but the challenge will have you coming back for more
- Beautiful music and cool sound effects bring the action to life