Nine Pound Studios have announced the upcoming release of their new RPG Xenome: Episode 1, due to come out in April 2010.
The world of Xenome is set in the 24th century. Mutants and other humanoids roam the Earth unchecked. The character in the game is an unlikely hero who can't seem to remember who he is after coming out of a 250-year long cryogenic sleep.
Union and Prime, the two largest and most powerful Corporations currently in existence, serve as the government and military. They fight against one another over land, resources, and the colonization of foreign planets. The only matter they appear to agree on is that you are a dangerous man and must be found. If only you knew why...
This is more than just an action game. This is an adventure inside a massive game world.
- Fully immersive, open 3D environment using cutting edge technology, ready to be explored.
- Intense game play, with grips of mobs that will either help your cause or try to destroy you.
- Enormous game world - over 2.5 square miles of seamless, immersive territory.
- Super abilities that will blow your MIND!!
- Ability to gain wealth and better gear.
- Cool soundtrack.
- Stylized, intuitive UI.
- Loaded with secrets for the adventurous.
- Instant travel system, via "Pingers".
- More than 500 items to help customize your character.