EA Releases 2010 FIFA World Cup
EA Mobile has released the newest addition to the Fifa World Cup Series. The official 2010 Fifa World Cup is boasting a new control system amongst other features and is available for $6.99. We'll have a review out asap.
LEAD YOUR COUNTRY TO VICTORY - in the most popular sporting event in the world. Celebrate the FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Play the only official World Cup game for iPhone® & iPod touch®!
PLAY OUT THE WORLD CUP THE WAY YOU WANT IT
With 105 International Teams to choose from, you can play as your own country - even if they haven't qualified for the real tournament! Simulate the real event or play out your own fantasy.
CAPTAIN YOUR TEAM TO GLORY
Play in Captain Your Country Mode, and feel the pride and passion of representing your nation on the world's biggest stage.
FEEL THE TRUE INTENSITY OF THE ON-FIELD ACTION
Pull off defense-splitting passes, rifling shots, and match-winning tricks with a simplified control system that matches the critically acclaimed FIFA 10 for iPhone® & iPod touch®.
FROM JOHANNESBURG TO CAPE TOWN, GET THE REAL SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Featuring all 10 fantastic stadiums and locations of the host nation, only EA SPORTSTM 2010 FIFA World Cup South AfricaTM captures the true atmosphere of the world's greatest sporting event.
Version 1.0.15 Features:
- Added a Floating D-Pad option (On by default)
- Increased touch responsiveness within Team Management screens and other places
- Fixed an issue with some players hairstyles
- Increased default difficulty to semi-pro
- Increased the level of AI fouling
- Added a landscape orientation flip to place the headphone jack out of the way
- Music settings are now saved upon exit
- Team Management changes are now saved between games and upon exiting the app
- Fixed an issue with buying some players in the transfer hub
- Fixed an issue with the Match Statistics screen
- Made some changes to how Prestige points were deducted in Manager Mode