Las Vegas based developer Jet Set Games have announced the upcoming release of their new social strategy game Highborn, due for release on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch this spring.
Highborn is a new type of iPhone strategy game that features casual, round-based multiplayer via Facebook. It's the perfect design for mobile gaming, or for anyone looking for a strategy game that offers an intelligent, tactical experience without the frenetic play of a traditional RTS.
- A Light Touch - Highborn is a casual mobile strategy game that offers a satisfying experience for players, no matter if they spend minutes or hours in the game.
- Time for a New Strategy - Highborn features a unique blend of strategic movement and 3D combat that caters to a variety of gameplay styles and offers a great deal of replayability.
- Multiplay at Your Pace - Round-based gaming enables players to think then act when playing one-on-one against their friends, and allows them to have multiple games going at once.
- Face Your Facebook Friends - Players can challenge their friends to a match, or brag about their achievements in their news feed.
- Many Styles of Play - Players unlock hero characters as they progress through the game, giving them access to different abilities and play styles, along with different strategies to use against their opponents.