Chillingo has signed a deal with TapPlay to publish their upcoming Monster Madness for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game is still in development and is set to launch this spring, however, Chillingo have released some details about the story and characters.
- In a full moon night, some thing will be happen in the dark side.
- Monsters cannot bear their boring life anymore. They want to have a revolution!
- With their powerful abilities, all monsters UNITE to escape from their hometown - "The Mystery Graveyard."
- They plan to invade our city and continue their monster party.
- You play as the gate keeper -- Your goal is to prevent those crazy monsters from escaping the graveyard.
- ARM YOURSELF, TRAIN YOUR FINGERS and FIGHT BACK the monster force!
More details coming soon, in the meantime, here are some character designs: