Call of Duty: World at War Zombies II Now Out
Fans of Call of Duty: World at War Zombies will be glad to hear that the second installment has just hit the AppStore and is also available for a special price via an in-app purchase for owners of the original app.
The ultimate Zombie experience on the iPhone/iPod Touch returns with Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II. Featuring new weapons, new characters, and new traps set deep within a zombie-filled Swamp, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II is the pre-eminent online co-op experience for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- The Zombie Swamp is a hauntingly beautiful, massive new environment filled with terrifying zombies, weapons, and zombie traps.
- New weapons featuring the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Fry hordes of zombies with a single blast from this shockingly powerful new weapon.
- Survive the Hellhounds! Ferocious and fast, the Hellhounds will test your reflexes and your team's ability to work together.
- The online 4-player co-op action you've come to expect returns with even more intensity
- New playable characters! Play as Tank Dempsey (US), Takeo Masaki (Japan), Nikolai Belinski (USSR), and the infamous Dr. Edward Richtofen (Germany).
- New Zombie traps including the Flogger for massive Zombie destruction and the Zipline for quick getaways.
- 20 Brand new Achievements for Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II