Guitar Hero has finally made its late debut on the AppStore. The game released by Activision and developed by Vicarious Visions Inc has launched at the modest price of $2.99 with additional songs available for purchase. We'll have a review out shortly.
Download Guitar Hero today and play six FREE:
Queen - We Are The Champions
Rise Against - Savior
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Weezer - Say It Ain't So
Vampire Weekend - Cousins
The game features a robust avatar customization mode that allows you to personalize your in-game rock star, built-in social network feeds that allows you to share your scores on Facebook, and innovative new gameplay mechanics that challenges you to tap, strum whammy and slide your way to the top of the Rock Ranks. Guitar Hero for the iPhone and iPod touch is the most authentic guitar and bass experience on the go!
- Don't just tap... Tap, Strum, Whammy, and Slide with gameplay customized for each song
- Show off your personal style by customizing your own full 3D rockstar, and use the Photo Booth to share images with friends on Facebook
- Complete challenges to increase your Rock Rank as you try to master both guitar and bass
- Share your scores on Facebook, see how you stack up on the leaderboards, and get updates through in-game news feeds
- Download more game tracks from the in-game store, and take on all-new song-specific challenges to boost your Rock Rank
- Works on all iPhone and iPod Touch hardware! Play on an iPhone 3GS or 3rd generation iPod Touch to experience your avatar in a 3D concert setting, or use previous generation devices to show off your custom look in an awesome stylized photo shoot
Be sure to check out the in-game store to update your set list with new game tracks by these great artists:
Available now: Queen, Vampire Weekend, Minus the Bear, Silversun Pickups, The Faint, Band of Skulls, White Stripes, Obits, Darkest Hour, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Protest the Hero, Breaking Benjamin, A Day to Remember, AFI.