Sketch Nation Shooter Update
Engineous Games has released a new update for their award-winning iPhone game Sketch Nation Shooter. Available for $0.99 on the App Store, the shooter lets users easily create original games using their own sketched artwork - and with the update, they can choose from several art packs to help build their latest masterpiece.
A new 'Download Game' interface is included in the update which removes the requirements to connect to Facebook in order to download games, streamlining the process and making it easier to access the over 2,000 game library currently on offer. Players can browse through games based on popularity or user ratings, or they can use the new search feature to find the title they're looking for.
Six new art packs are available, including two which are available for free, and four for $0.99 each. Among the packs is a special set of artwork prepared by Ray Hargreaves, the artist behind the popular gaming webcomic '2P Start!', available for $0.99.
The other packs include:
- Free: A new set of inspired sci-fi vessels, dubbed 'Space Ships 2'
- Free: Art from one of Sketch Nation Shooter's popular games, 'Under the Sea'
- $0.99: Gears - great for creating games with rotating obstacles and enemies
- $0.99: Modern and Cold War-era jet fighters
- $0.99: Historical, modern and futuristic passenger jetliners
A preview showing some of the new update features is available on YouTube:
Checkout our Video Review for the original Sketch Nation Shooter: