Konami has released Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 in New Zealand, Australia and most European AppStores, it should hit the US store anytime soon.
Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts:
The uniquely designed true flowTM control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilising the iPhone's intuitive accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. A stunning visual environment and unseen level of smooth player animations will make you feel the beauty of the game.
Exclusive UEFA Competitions and extensive National Team Selection:
Compete in the exclusive official UEFA Champions LeagueTM and UEFA Europa LeagueTM competitions against the best club teams on this continent. Lead the English national team to victory in international competitions and play against high-profile opponents like Spain, Italy or Argentina.
- Immerse yourself in unprecedented football atmosphere and the true PES experience with PES 2010 on your iPhone & iPod touch
- Enjoy the beautiful game with never before seen accessibility - the unique button-free true flowTM system gives you instant and intuitive control of your team without the need to master complex multiple button commands
- Experience unlimited freedom of play with the alternative classic console-style controls utilising a virtual pad and buttons
- Compete against the best European club teams in the officially licensed UEFA Champions LeagueTM and UEFA Europa LeagueTM Modes
- Choose between the best national teams in the world (including Spain, Italy or Argentina) and enter international competitions
- Take full control of your matches and play against the most advanced team and player AI on the market
- Face your challenges in a stunning visual environment with groundbreaking player animations leading to an unrivalled level of smoothness and realism
We'll have more information and a review posed once the App makes its way to the US store!