Dungeon Hunter Review
- Great looking 3D graphics.
- Good iPod music options which can be accessed at anytime during the game.
- The game’s controls are simple and easy to use.
- The game is almost too easy.
- The gameplay is quite repetitive and can get a bit boring.
- The game’s story isn’t the greatest.
If you love Diablo style games and can get over the somewhat steep price, then there’s some fun monster killing gameplay waiting for you.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Dungeon Hunter is an Action RPG game for the iPhone. You play as a resurrected prince who must stop the evil that you have unknowingly unleashed upon your lands before your death. Players can choose from one of three classes (Warrior, Rogue and Mage) and must travel through the lands upgrading gear and completing quests in order to save your kingdom.
The game's controls are simple: players use the joystick to move, and the three buttons for standard attacks, special attacks and magic attacks. Players must also micro-manage their equipment and skill tree via the character menu. The game has a surprising amount of character related content in regards to skills and items, making the game seem larger than the iPhone platform.
The 3D visuals look great and environments are very detailed. The game's sound is epic and helps immerse players in the dark kingdom they are travelling through, but players can use the iPod music player at any time during the game. The main story mode is single player only but allows players to create up to four character profiles.
Dungeon Hunter is a game for fans of action RPGs like Diablo. The core gameplay is solid and makes for some decent gameplay but overall seems a bit too easy. You may be able to clear the story mode in a few hours with little to no major challenges. Difficulty issues aside though, the game is still a great play and one worth looking into.
DescriptionWhen the darkness awoke, evil flooded over the land of Gothicus. Dispel the darkness in your realm, uncover your memory about terrible events and fight the evil queen who tyrannizes the kingdom… the queen you loved. Dungeon Hunter is a 3D epic quest set in a dark fantasy world, in the tradition of the most successful action RPGs.
- Discover the enormous world of Gothicus and achieve different types of quests and missions: explore, kill, protect, find special items… 5 faeries, each with their own personality, will help you, providing protection, powers and advice.
- Create your own character: choose his class from Rogue (to act stealthily), Knight (to use the blade as your favorite weapon) or Mage (to perform the most powerful magic).
- Evolve and progress along your adventure. Gain experience points by killing enemies or succeeding in certain quests, and choose how to distribute them according to the skills you want to favor.
- Tons of items, weapons and armors to find or buy from the merchant. They will change the look and abilities of your character.
- A great gameplay experience (hack ‘n’ slash) for real-time fights, providing a heavy dose of fun for everybody.
Play this unique action RPG for hours! Defeat the forces of evil, by magic and by sword, and finally face your destiny.
What's New in Version 1.6.1Minor bug fixes
ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE: BROTHERS IN ARMS 2: GLOBAL FRONT
- The highly acclaimed Brothers in Arms console series returns for its most compelling battle yet amidst the fires of WWII.
- Buy now on the App Store: http://tinyurl.com/ydmhddu
- Watch the game trailer on YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/yc9tyyx
ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE: RAYMAN 2 THE GREAT ESCAPE
- Relive all the enjoyment of Rayman 2: The Great Escape, the game that brought the armless hero into 3D environments for the first time!
- Buy now on the App Store: http://tinyurl.com/yjhepb6
- Watch the game trailer on YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/ygezwcx