The Deep Pinball Review
- Good physics engine.
- Simple and easy to use controls.
- Exciting and vibrant game sounds.
- One main game mode only.
- Only one game level/pinball machine layout.
- No instructions when starting the game, but pinball isn't a hard game to figure out.
The Deep Pinball is a solid play for any aged player and well worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
The Deep Pinball is, as the title suggests, a pinball game for the iPhone. The game features an underwater theme and features the standard pinball type gameplay. Players must try to get the highest score they can using three balls and once they are lost, the game is over.
The game’s controls are simple and utilize the iPhone’s touch screen interface. Players launch their ball by dragging the kicker back and releasing, and use the paddles by tapping either side of the screen. The controls are simple, but similar to most real pinball machines, the kicker and two paddles are all you need.
The 3D visuals are quite pleasing to look at and the automatic camera movement and zooms makes for some exciting game moments. Like all pinball machines, the sound is vibrant and fast paced; enhancing the experience. The game features only one main mode, but players can submit highscores to the global leaderboards after each game.
The Deep Pinball is a frantic and exciting pinball game for the iPhone. The action is fast paced, the sound is loud and the visuals look great. And while the game is limited to one main mode and one level; neither is a huge drawback. The game plays smoothly and is well priced for the amount of content available. So if you love pinball games or just feel like playing something aquatically themed, then The Deep Pinball is a reliable choice.
DescriptionDON'T MISS OUR ANOTHER AMAZING GAME - Pinball HD Collection (ADA-2010 WINNING PINBALL SIMULATOR)
ABOUT THE GAME
Have you been waiting for it? – Here you are!
This is not just a pinball. This is The Deep. Built up on the unique 3D engine, winning over by realistic physics and smashing music, The Deep Pinball will not leave untouched even the hypercritical gamer.
You are sailing the most perfect submarine in the world which will be your reliable guide in the mysterious world of ocean depths. Sunken ships and ruin tunnels, unde3rwater hunting and chests full of treasures are waiting for you.
And your assistant - on-board computer – will provide you with all information necessary for successful passing of secret missions. Oh, and don’t even try to flirt with it… ;-)
• You can find SOUND, MUSIC and THEME options in standard iPhone “Settings” section.
• During the game pinch your fingers together or apart to toggle camera mode from live to fixed.
– New improved 3D engine
– Missions and Checkpoints
– Hidden locations
– Realistic physics
– Camera effects with three modes
– Save/load game
– Unique sounds
– Original soundtrack
– On-board computer with voice management
– Player’s speech
– Table tilting
– Local scores table
– World scores table
HOW TO PLAY
When running the app, you are presented with a 3D simulated camera zoom, pan and fly-over of one of the games. Swiping right brings up Gameprom news and swiping left brings up the local score screen. Tapping on a game's fly-over screen starts game play. Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically shake the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
• Pinch your fingers together or apart to toggle camera mode from live to fixed
THE DEEP PINBALL.
DEEPER AND COOLER.
What's New in Version 3.3- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Updated app icon