Lady Gaga Revenge Review
- Solid and well known TTR game mechanics.
- A 16 Song tracklist will keep players busy.
- The boss track addition varies up the gameplay.
- If you don’t like Lady Gaga, or pop music in general, then you won’t like this game.
- Certain lyrics like ‘I’m educated in sex, yes’ and ‘I wanna take a ride on your disco stick’ seem to conflict with Tapulous’s ‘family friendly’ morals.
If you like the idea of tapping through a number of Lady Gaga songs then this is a worthwhile purchase. If not then you may want to try a different music game.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
For those of you who have had to look in two different places for music/rhythm gameplay and tracks from artist Lady Gaga, then your salvation has arrived in the form of Lady Gaga Revenge. The game features 16 of Lady Gaga’s tracks and all the usual Tap Tap Revenge gameplay you love. Like the other releases from developer Tapulous, players tap their way through a number of different songs in hopes of getting the highest score they can.
If you’ve played Tap Tap Revenge games before, you’ll be familiar with the controls. Players tap the screen according to the dropping gems and shake the screen when arrows come up to the beat of the music. The visuals feature Lady Gaga herself in a number of sultry poses in the background of each song and the tracks themselves are of a high sound quality.
The gameplay is the same as the other similar solo artist releases, such as Coldplay Revenge, but now there are added boss tracks for each difficulty. This requires players to turn their iPhone onto its side and tap using four fingers, instead of the three. There is also a local multiplayer board for competitive play and leaderboard options for single player mode.
It’s safe to say that if you’re not a fan of Lady Gaga or the Pop music scene of today, you probably won’t enjoy the game. But fans will enjoy Lady Gaga Revenge for its strong Tap Tap Revenge game engine and the added challenge of boss tracks.
DescriptionGET MORE GAGA FOR YOUR BUCK WITH THE HOTTEST MUSIC ON THE HOTTEST GAME! With both a unique style and sound, fans of the international pop sensation Lady Gaga are sure to go ga-ga over the this release in the wildly popular Tap Tap Revenge series, Lady Gaga Revenge.
Featuring 14 tracks, new themes and graphics and much more, this game is sure to make your poker face smile.
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT ...
"My record label (Interscope) might kill me for saying this, but (if you buy the game) you are essentially purchasing my album (The Fame) for $4.99 and you are also getting a game," Gaga says. "So you are getting way more bang for your buck." - Lady Gaga, USA TODAY
“This game is so cool. What a steal at only $4.99! Absolutely a must buy. The themes are so fun and her music rocks”.
“The next in the long line of great Tapulous games! I highly recommend this to any Tapulous or Lady Gaga fan!!”
LOADED WITH HIT SONGS AND FEATURES ....
- 14 tracks by Lady Gaga, including 4 remixes of smash hits
- 4 boss tracks, that, for the first time ever in the Tap Tap Revenge Series, feature horizontal play mode and 4 rails!
- New themes, graphics and effects, inspired by Lady Gaga videos and discography;
- Four addictive difficulty levels, each with unlockable boss tracks;
- Superior stability, multi-player mode, a Lady Gaga news feed, and Facebook Connect to flaunt your scores to the World.
- New: Import your premium tracks & theme from Lady Gaga Revenge into the free Tap Tap Revenge
MOST OF THESE SONGS HAVE SPENT TIME IN THE ITUNES TOP 10 ...
- Poker Face
- Boys Boys Boys
- LoveGame (Robots to Mars Remix)
- Money Honey
- Poker Face (Space Cowboy Remix)
- The Fame
- Just Dance
- I Like It Rough
- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
- Just Dance (Glam As You Club Mix)
- Poker Face (Glam As You Club Mix)
CHECK OUT MORE TAPULOUS GAMES INCLUDING ...
- Tap Tap Revenge 3: #1 iphone
- Tap Tap Dance: 10 hit dance tracks, psychedelic themes
- Metallica Revenge: Fist-pounding hit tracks from the world's all-time biggest band
- Riddim Ribbon featuring Black Eyed Peas: #1 Act of 2009
What's New in Version 1.0.1Bug fixes, including:
• Turning off arrows no longer turns off the fourth rail on "boss" tracks.
• Corrected tutorial imagery.