Dirt Moto Racing Review
- The control scheme is simple and effective.
- Players can use their iPod during gameplay with no loss of sound effects.
- A solid amount of game levels and races to choose from.
- No multiplayer mode or options.
- The customisation options are limited.
If you love dirt racing games like Pure, then Dirt Moto Racing is a great play worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Dirt Moto Racing is an ATV racing game for the iPhone. Players take control of a quad bike and must race against other bikers on different off-road tracks. While racing you can earn points and fill up your nitro gauge by doing stunts and tricks. Your goal is to win each race as fast as you can and with as many points as possible.
You control your bike by using accelerate and brake buttons on either side of the screen and tilting the iPhone to steer. You can perform tricks by tapping the trick button or by swiping the screen after a jump. The controls are fairly straightforward and there is a full tutorial mode to teach you everything you need to know.
The visuals look great in full 3D and are very detailed. The sound is fast paced and also offers players the option to use their iPod during gameplay. The game features a career mode and a quick race mode, but unfortunately is single player only. Players can tune and customise their bike in the career mode and change the appearance of their rider and bike via the profile menu.
Dirt Moto Racing is an exciting game for fans of off-road racing games. The controls make the game a lot of fun to play and accessible to younger players as well. There are some limits in your customisation options, but there are still enough to keep you happy. So if you love any kind of ATV racing, then Dirt Moto Racing is a game that is well worth a look at.
LIMITED TIME OFFER - Now 50% Off
Hurry up and get Dirt Moto Racing!!!
Welcome to Dirt Moto™ Racing, the new release from Dohi Entertainment that raises the bar yet again for Powersport games on the iPhone/iPod Touch platform.
Editors Choice Award - appVersity: "For those of you who like their racing to be unencumbered by a roof and want to see the sky as they fly through the air, Dirt Moto is a dream come true"
Hot Award - AppGamer.net: "stunts, tricks and drifts unseen by any other racer in the App Store - we’re sold"
4.5 / 5 - Macworld: "Dirt Moto Racing is the pinnacle of its genre"
4.5 - iPGN: "Dirt Moto Racing is a fun ATV racing game with great graphics, sound and content. If you are a racing fan it is a must have."
4/4 Must Have - Slide To Play: "Dirt Moto Racing is a great new entry to the racing genre, and it is one we can recommend highly"
4.5 Exceptional - 148Apps: "Due to superb controls and an extensive career mode complete with vehicle upgrades, Dirt Moto Racing, surges to the front of the pack as the premiere freestyle racing game for the platform."
5/5 - AppSmile: "Dirt Moto Racing takes the torch and powerslides its way into our adrenaline-fueled hearts."
8/10 - Pocket Gamer: "Dirt Moto Racing revs up great gameplay, controls, and graphics"
90/100 Gold Award - Games-Review: "Resolution Interactive have all the trump cards - the latest idea, excellent implementation and first-class graphics"
Touch Arcade: "The controls feel "right," the physics are solid and it's just a great off-road racer that stands as the king of the genre in the App Store"
Dirt Moto Racing will put your ATV riding skills to the ultimate test. Start off with participating in a tour for beginners, race well to unlock new tours, game modes, achievements and tuning points as you climb your way towards the world elite. Collect medals in Career, Time Trial and Freestyle modes by beating opponents, set target times and scores. Events take place in 4 different and beautifully rendered North American locations; British Columbia, Death Valley, Toronto, Florida Keys. Perform stunts, powerslides and wheelies to power your boost. Enable online mode for your profiles and compare your event results with friends all over the world. Download ghosts and challenge the records of other Dirt Moto Racing riders.
- 8 Tours ranging from easy to extremely hard
- 4 True-to life environments: British Columbia, Death Valley, Toronto, Florida Keys
- 36 Unique Events and 5 Game Modes
- 21 Achievements to unlock
- 12 Stunts with 3 difficulty levels to perform
- 4 Mega-Stunts such as backflip and three-sixty
- Time Trial mode with Gold, Silver and Bronze Target Times
- New Freestyle mode with Gold, Silver and Bronze Target Scores
- Tuning of Top Speed, Acceleration, Steering, Grip, Brakes, Shocks and Lift
- Ghost Play – Download and race against the World's Best Riders
- Online Leaderboards
- Original Soundtrack with 12 Tunes
Follow us on Facebook
Support, Promo Codes, Press Releases and Game Updates
For all our games, see:
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199.1
- Improved functionality for rankings.
- GameCenter improvement.
We're bringing you a major update packed with improvements.
- Full BladePad support with info-view to show key-bindings.
- GameCenter support, replacing the old profile system.
- Improved iTunes music playback. In-game button access to the library replaced in favor of relying on the native music player. Giving support to more music systems than just iTunes.
- Improved graphics of the terrain and vehicles.
- Extended view distance. You can now see farther than before.
- Improved UI graphics.
- New fancy app icon
- Fixed several issues related to stability and performance.
Thanks to all our fans who encourage us with five star ratings! Keep it up and we'll keep the updates coming.