Finger Physics: Finger Fun Review
- Plenty of exciting and varied puzzle mini-games for you to play through.
- Players can use their iPod during gameplay.
- The controls are simple enough that anyone can play.
- No online leaderboard options.
- The visuals aren’t the prettiest, but at least they get the job done.
You know a game is great when it offers the same four or five game modes but doesn’t feel repetitive in the slightest. Finger Physics is one of those games.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Finger Physics is a physics based, puzzle game compiling of a number of different mini-games. Players must play through a series of levels each with different physics based goals. Some require you to build a tower with the blocks given to you, other require you to remove blocks so that an egg can drop into a basket. Each level varies and progressively gets harder and harder.
The controls differ for each game but all require using the iPhones touch screen interface. Before each new level, players are given a quick revision of the rules of the game. You must try to do the best you can in each to earn a bronze, silver or gold medal for that stage.
Both the basic visuals and sound quality aren’t all that impressive, but the challenging puzzle gameplay is the real focus of the game and players will hardly take notice of anything else. Players are free to use their iPod during gameplay however. The game features one main mode and players have the option to replay levels in order to get a better medal score.
Finger Physics is an incredibly addicting and well designed game. While there are a number of different puzzle types you will repeat over, the game varies it up by giving you different scenarios and variations. The game does well to keep players interested enough to keep playing but enough repetition for you to try and master certain games. If you are a fan of physics based games, there is no reason for you not to get this game.
Description***Finger Physics Now Has PlacePlay!***
- Compete Locally
- Get Access to Exclusive Levels
- Unlock Previously Locked Stages
- All New Challenges and OpenFeint Achievements!
Finger Physics is the chart-topping finger lovin' phenomenon that has swept the App Store!
- Downloaded more than 5 million times!
- Loved by fingers everywhere!
- Continuous updates for free!
Finger Physics has been the #1 TOP PAID Puzzle Game in the US, UK, Germany and more!
“Finger Physics is AWESOME.” Eros Resmini, VP Openfeint
“This game is GREAT!!!!! Love it!!!!!” one of the 2000+ 5 Star User Reviews
“Bottom Line: Finger Physics is world-class game at a bargain price.” James Savage, Macworld.com
So what is Finger Physics?
It’s 27 Stages and 243 (my good god) levels of finger puzzling amazingness. It’s a word, trust us.
- 243 Levels with more added all the time (up from 81 at the initial launch)
- 7 game modes including tons of Egg levels – everyone’s favorite
- Exploding blocks
- Magnetized circles, squares and triangles
- Shapes that float and shapes that don’t
- OpenFeint integration with tons of achievements
- PlacePlay Integration to Unlock Stages, Get Exclusive Level Packs and New Achievements
- Also starring Doodle the Doodler as himself!
You know what the best part of Finger Physics is? The updates with more levels! In the last 12 months Finger Physics has been updated 9 TIMES with 14 additional stages and 127 levels!
The price stays the same, but the levels keep coming. Sing it with me, who else loves you like PressOK does? NO ONE!!!
Get Finger Physics today and keep it at the top of the charts where it belongs! We promise to keep the levels coming as long as you keep downloading and telling your friends.
Check out our other games too (we Pinky swear they are awesome): Gin Rummy Multipack, Spinzizzle, and Flipstones.
Follow us on Twitter @press_ok (www.twitter.com/press_ok)
Become a fan of PressOK on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/pressokentertainment
To learn more about PlacePlay please visit: www.placeplay.com
Doodle Jump and Doodle the Doodler character are Copyrighted and owned by Lima Sky and have been used with permission from Lima Sky.
What's New in Version 1.18- New Tap.me integration!
- Bug fixes