Rope'n'Fly 2 Review
- Detailed and improved game visuals from the original.
- 11 varied game modes to play through.
- Better online leaderboard options via OpenFeint access.
- A very limited colour palette to customise your character; only fivecolours.
- The gameplay seems a bit slower than the original game at times.
- Game sounds aren't that dynamic or well done.
Rope’N’Fly 2 still offers the same gameplay as the original but improves on the addictive gameplay and gives players more options to keep them satisfied.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
For those Rope’N’Fly fans who clutch your pillows at night wishing the app fairy will bring you more skyscraper swinging action, then your wish has come true. Rope’N’Fly 2 has arrived offering a number of different modes and lots more online accessibility building upon the already addictive gameplay offered by Rope’N’Fly.
Just about everything from the first game is still here. Players must swing from building to building to get as far as possible before falling to the ground in a humorous rag-doll manner. This is done by tapping on a building to shoot out a rope and tapping again at the right time to release.
There is a significant upgrade to the environments and game visuals; which now include weather. Players can also customise the colours of their swinger. Unfortunately, red and blue aren’t available colours, so no unofficial tributes to a certain friendly neighbourhood Superhero for you. There are some game sounds (such as weather and rope sound effects), but you still may want to use your iPod during the game.
While Rope’N’Fly 2 may not be the biggest leap forward in gameplay, it does improve on its already unique mechanics seen in the original. There are around 11 game modes rather than the previous 2 and the game offers players more online access now via OpenFeint access. So if you were ever a fan of the original, or want to see what the fuss is about, then go for the improved gameplay of Rope’N’Fly 2.
Description★★★★★ Rope'n'Fly 2 now free for a limited time, get it now until the price is back to normal! ★★★★★
★ Rope'n'Fly 3 - From Dusk Till Dawn, the sequel to this game is now available in the app store!!!!
Rope'n'Fly, an app store best selling game, worldwide. Use your ropes to swing an destructible ragdoll from on skyscraper to the others.
☆ #1 TOP PAID APP in Australia, Sweden, etc.
☆ #2 TOP PAID APP in US, UK, Japan
☆ #100 TOP PAID APP in more than 40 countries including Germany, France, Canade, Italia, etc.)
☆ More than 4 million satisfied Rope'n'Fly players around the world!
☆ Featured in Apples "New and Noteworthy" category
☆ Featured in Apples "What's Hot" category
☆ Featured in Apples "Best Swinging Games" category
☆ 2nd Best Game Of the Year 2009 Award - iphonegamerblog.com
*** From the makers of Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Line Runner, Line Surfer, and many more.... ***
....Great app, simple but addictive
....Omg this is awesome, the best game ever!
....One of the best app. Really fun, A MUST HAVE!
....One of the best games I've seen in a long time
....This game is very addicting, it is my fav game no contest. LOVE IT!!
....This is a great game, I can play four hours!
....Really fun and i cant get enough of it. It's awesome
....really good game. And for a reasonable price too
Use your ropes to swing an destructible ragdoll from on skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a tower to throw your rope there, touch once again to release it and use your acceleration to fly through the sky. Touch again once you come too near to the ground before your break into smithereens.
How far can YOU get before you fall?
Rope'n'Fly 2 FULL VERSION features: (thanks for all your comments to Rope'n'Fly 1, we added quite a lot of requested features to Rope'n'Fly 2):
- tight and fast paced gameplay
- destructible ragdoll effects
- endless playing in never ending cities
- realistic physic engine for the player and the ropes
- Improved graphics, buildings now in 3D
- Music and sound effects
- Realtime Dynamic changing weather effects (rain, thunder)
- Partially destructible ragdoll (doesn't splitter if you just touch the ground slightly, will just loose its legs, etc.)
- New game modes (e.g. distance, limited ropes, etc.) 12 in total
- Multiuser support
- Integration of OpenFeint
- Integrated online leader board / high score system to copare against your friends or all other players
- Integrated offline personal highscore using OpenFeint
- 33 unlockable achievements you get points for, like, 360° air style, highest jump, longest flight, head crash, half man, etc.
- Compare you global points against your friends or all other players
★★★★★ Rope'n'Fly - From dusk till dawn , the sequel to this game is now available! ★★★★★
What's New in Version 4.9- Fixed loading screen
- Reduced time in results screen