10 Pin Shuffle™ Bowling Review
- With local 2-Player, wifi P2P and VS Computer modes, you’ll always have someone to play.
- The 3D visuals are detailed and very well presented.
- Enough content to ensure a high replay value.
- Controls are almost too sensitive, and can be very hard to perfect.
If you enjoy bowling or shuffleboard, then this is one of the better games available. There’s enough here to keep both the fans and casual bowlers busy for a while.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
10 Pin Shuffle is a fully 3D version of bowling and shuffleboard for the iPhone. Players can play against the computer or against a local player in an attempt to prove who the better bowling or shuffleboard player is.
You bowl using your finger to line up your puck, and then flick then screen to make the shot. However, the controls are very hard to master. More often than not, your shot will either veer off target or miss completely because of the sensitivity of the controls. The only way to get a decent shot is to either adjust your angle to compensate or try and flick 90 degrees straight forward, which can be hard to do.
The fully 3D design visuals are great. The sound effects can often be disheartening, as the crowd boos and moans unless you get a 9 or a strike. There is no soundtrack, but players can use their iPod while they play. There’s a good amount of multiplayer options for this game; 2 player local play and online peer to peer play are available for both game modes.
It’s hard to make a handheld version of a game that relies so much on physical skill and movement, but 10 Pin Shuffle delivers on what it promises. While there are some minor issues, the gameplay is good and the many gameplay options will surely keep you entertained.
DescriptionRetina graphics on the New iPad and iPhone 5 widescreen support! 10 Pin Shuffle™ is now Universal! Download once and play on both iPhone and iPad. Now with Game Center leaderboards and achievements and Retina display support for the New iPad and iPhone 4. 10 Pin Shuffle™ is one of the most addictive, “pick up and play”, 3D bowling games available in the App Store and now you can experience it on the iPad and iPhone with Enhanced High Detail Graphics!
"Top 100 Games of 2010" - iLounge.com
“Bar game fun arrives on your iPhone with stellar graphics.” – MacWorld
“Just so darn addictive. This game has a permanent place on our iPhone already.” - AppSmile
10 Pin Shuffle™ contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment!
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each other’s weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you're going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins.
PEER-TO-PEER MULTIPLAYER !! Challenge a friend to a game of Shuffleboard or Bowling using either Bluetooth or a local Wi-Fi connection.
The powerful "Newton" 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on the App Store to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels.
* Impressive 3D graphics.
* Full screen graphics on iPhone 5 and iPod touch 4-inch devices.
* Hi-resolution graphics on all Retina devices including the New iPad.
* Hi-definition graphics on all iPads.
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Peer-to-Peer multiplayer over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Unlock new opponents of increasing skill levels.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Listen to your iPod music library while you play.
* Resume game if iPhone is interrupted.
* Works on all iOS devices from OS 4.3 to OS 6.x
* Three fun games for the price of one!
For Peer-to-Peer play have either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi enabled, but not both. They use the same antenna and can cause connection problems.
Visit our website: http://www.10PinShuffle.com
Follow us on twitter: 10PinShuffle
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City™ range of games, also available on the iTunes App Store.
What's New in Version 1.641) iOS 7 compliant!
2) Minor bug fixes.