Crazy Monkey Spin Review
- Fun extra game modes and achievements will keep players coming back for more.
- Controls are easy to use and work well.
- The game’s content is safe for all ages.
- The basic gameplay doesn’t change too much and can seem repetitive.
- The gameplay may be a little too simple for some people.
Crazy Monkey Spin is a great game for any age with enough content to keep you busy for a while. This game is worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Crazy Money Spin is an adventure game where players control Momo the Monkey as he must try and save all his animal friends who are being captured and locked up by the mysterious Caretaker.
Players swing Momo by flicking the screen in the direction they wish to jump. Players jump through levels by swinging along pegs and collecting bananas in order to reach a trapped animal friend at the end. The controls are simple to use and make for fun gameplay when trying to collect all the level's bananas. Players can also purchase new hats that give players different abilities during levels; such as sticking to walls.
The visuals are well done and its fun to see Momo’s limbs flail around as you fling him from post to post. The sound is terrific and will have you singing along during the menu screens. Players also have the option to use their iPod during gameplay with no loss of sound effects. This is a single player game, with no leaderboard options, but there a few different modes and an achievement system to keep players busy.
Crazy Monkey Spin is an addictive little game that fans of Rasta Monkey will enjoy. The controls work well and there are a number of levels to unlock and keep players interested. Gameplay can get a bit repetitive, but the diversity of levels and option to unlock new power-up hats tend to minimise this repetition. Overall, the game is a fun experience with enough content to keep players returning to see what Momo gets up to next.
DescriptionGo bananas as you spin and jump your way through the zoo saving captured animals in a hilarious and addictive action puzzle game!
ProjectNext gives Gold Award and scores 95/100.
PocketGamer gives Silver Award and scores 8/10 says: "What really nails home with Crazy Monkey Spin's high score though, is the Quick Game mode, which gives you a timer and a number of bananas to collect before it counts down. It's massively addictive."
Play up to 50 challenging levels in 5 different environments as you spin your way into saving the day! Tap into different power-ups by purchasing new hats from the gift shop. Grab bananas as you swing and blast through the air for even more special power-ups. Tired of playing the hero? Try Quick Game Mode, but make sure not to fall off the pegs and sky dive down to the ground!
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
• Three great games in one:
(1) Story Mode – 50 unique levels set in 5 themes including Antarctic, Savannah, Jungle, Aquarium, Bamboo Forest
(2) Balance Mode – Using the accelerometer feature to control the monkey in 10 labyrinth levels
(3) Quick Mode – Collect enough bananas before time runs out to complete the stage. Play a plethora of levels and gather more bananas to gain more time.
• Use the bananas as currency to buy 3 unique hats with special power-ups
• Unique iPhone and iPod touch controls -- users can swipe the screen to throw the monkey from peg to peg or tap in mid air to do a double jump.
• Bright and stunning art graphics
• Exciting and fun real music!
STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version
MORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORE
Check out DChoc’s hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.
FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Digital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.0.4UPDATE
General optimization and bug fixes to improve overall gameplay.