MILLIONAIRE TYCOON™ Review
- Players can use their iPod during gameplay.
- Players can set up a local pass and play multiplayer game, as well as a single vs. AI match.
- The game has an auto-save function and games can be continued after closing the application.
- Like all Monopoly style games, it takes a long time to play a single game.
- The game has some bugs which cause it to crash quite frequently.
- The computer AI is can be very challenging and gets a lot more bonuses than you.
Millionaire Tycoon offers a refreshing change to the Monopoly style gameplay and is best experienced with a few local players rather than the unrelenting computer AI.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Millionaire Tycoon is a Monopoly style board game where players battle against each other in costly property development in order to rise up and become the new Donald Trump; or Scrooge McDuck. You must purchase as much property to build your assets and bankrupt your opponents in the process.
To play the game, you’ll have to roll a dice to move around the game board and buy up property you land on. Players will use the on screen prompts to make choices and all cash transactions between players are automatic. Along with buying property and collecting different bonuses as they appear, you’ll also have the option to buy items that will help you dramatically; like the lawyer who can seize another player’s property and give it to you.
The games cartoony visuals are well done but it would have been nice to see more game avatars to choose from. The sound is good but players are free to use their iPod during gameplay instead. The game features 2 game modes - a single player campaign or a challenge mode where players can set up a local pass and play multiplayer game.
Millionaire tycoon is a decent substitute for Monopoly but doesn’t quite match up or exceed its gameplay. The game is easy to control and can be fun with more than one player but the unforgiving AI difficulty and lack of movement control will leave you with some incredibly frustrating moments. If you’re a fan of other mogul games and would like a challenge or some variation, then Millionaire Tycoon might be worth a look at.
Description••• #1 ITUNES BOARD GAME •••
••• IN 3 COUNTRIES & TOP 10 •••
+ BOARD GAME IN UK, Singapore, Australia,
+ China, Mexico, Belgium, Turkey,
+ Hong Kong, New Zealand, Taiwan,
+ Thailand, Sweden, Norway, & 7 more.
FROM TODAY ONLY 99c SUPER SALE - 82% OFF
WAS US $5.99
The Real Estate Trading Game Designed Just for iPod & iPhone.
Do you dream about getting rich? Practice first on your iPod or iPhone!
Start with a limited budget and be on your way to build a million dollar empire. A Monopoly style game unlike anything you've EVER experienced on your iPod/iPhone. Buy and sell property, trade on the stock market, purchase vehicles, attend game shows, construct skyscrapers, and challenge your friends!
This game is designed to be more addictive and fun than ANY traditional real estate board game you might be used to!
WARNING: This game is very challenging, and difficulty increases dramatically with each level. This is by design, and there will be no way to turn down difficulty. The AI has the same resources as you; it doesn't get any special treatments or handicaps. The AI is designed to simulate real players so that you can practice for your multiplayer challenge.
- Richer gameplay than Monopoly.
- Use items to upgrade your properties, or destroy opponents.
- Place traps, block roads, steal from other players.
- Fun minigames to show your skill.
- Build a variety of structures with many upgrades.
- Monopolize entire streets to deal ultimate rent.
- Trade on the stock exchange.
- Purchase vehicles.
- Up to 6 player multiplayer
- Intelligent AI
- Challenging Campaign
- Quick Skirmish Mode
- Visit 4 unique cities and their streets.
- San Francisco
- Hong Kong
- High quality scores to go with each level
DESIGNED FOR IPOD & IPHONE
- Smooth touch control
- Shake the Dice
- Tilt MiniGames
- More levels, more items, more challenges
- Massive expansion pack with New mini-games and new cities: New York, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Kyoto, London!
If you like games such as Monopoly, Game of Life, Civilization, or Sim City.
If you love TV shows like The Apprentice or The Amazing Race.
You will LOVE Millionaire Tycoon!
EXCLUSIVE TO IPOD and IPHONE.
more games and apps:
NOTE: To unlock levels you must play in CAMPAIGN MODE.
What's New in Version 9.1-= V9.1 =-
- Fixed a bug where player colours on some devices appear green.
-= V9.0 =-
- Fixed a bug that causes game loads to crash on iOS 8 and iOS 9
-= V7.4 =-
- iOS 8 Compatibility Update
-= V7.3 =-
- iOS 7 Update
-= V7.1 =-
- Fixed a screen orientation issue
-= V7.0 =-
- iPhone 5 Support
- iOS 6.0 improvements
-= V6.9 =-
- Minor Bugfix
-= V6.8 =-
- Added new mini game
- Added new items and events
- Gamecenter update
- Fixed a number of minor issues
- New Ladder system
-= V6.7 =-
- Fixed critical white box glitch
- Fixed loading issue and achievement bug
-= V6.6 =-
- 2012 Update.
- New maps and featured for 2012
- Free Moscow themed map
- Free Toronto themed map
- Fixed GC achievements
- Much faster loading speed
- Improved game speed and stability
-= V6.5 =-
- Fixed map editor load/save issue
- Fixed LA street
- Fixed Deal Game display issue
- Fixed AI Stock issue
-= V6.4 =-
- Fixed issue where text disappeared in mini-games
- Fixed issue with dead players appearing in news rewards
- Fixed map issue in LA stage
- Fixed bidding issue in auctions
-= V6.3 =-
- Fixed minor graphics glitches
- Reduced download size
-= V6.2 =-
- Fixed support for older model iPods
- Fixed openfeint crash issue
- Reduced download size
-= V6.0 =-
- Updated for 2011
- New game dynamics
- Extra free level
- New reward function