Crusade Of Destiny Review
- 3 trainable skill lines (warrior, archer or mage).
- Easy to learn combat system with auto-face targeting.
- 3 game slots to save multiple player’s adventures.
- Movement not very fluid and hard to control at times.
- Loading screen sometimes slow.
This game is excellent for anyone looking for something that offers a longer lasting gaming experience with good re-playability that will keep the player entertained for hours.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Answer the call of destiny and prepare for battle with one of the iPhone's first ever full scale massive 3D RPGs, Crusade of Destiny. The game tells the story of how Mordired, the Queen's sister becomes consumed with the desire for wealth and power and releases a dragon into the universe which brings darkness and devastation to the kingdom. It is now up to you to fulfil your destiny of becoming a hero and restoring peace and harmony to the kingdom once more.
The controls for this game can be a bit tricky at times as this game is very dependent on the analogue stick (displayed at the bottom corner of the screen) which can be a bit hard to use and you may find your toon running around in all directions until you get used to it. In the bottom right corner of the screen there is an action bar which displays all the items and abilities you have currently equipped. In the upper left corner of the screen there are bars which represent your health, magic and stamina and there is also a button which navigates you to your inventory.
The visuals for this game are excellent with amazing 3D drawn hand graphics and special effects which bring the story to life and enhance the overall experience. The sound effects for this game and soundtrack are also rather impressive and players are able to adjust the volume to suit their own preferences with the individual volume controls.
This game is a must have for any fan of RPGs or anybody seeking to embark on an adventure with the convenience of being able to fit it in your pocket.
DescriptionFirst Ever Full Scale Massive 3D RPG has arrived for iPhone and iPod Touch!
In a time of magic and dragons, become the hero you were meant to be and embark on the crusade of your destiny.
Everything you expect in a solid action adventure RPG delivered in stunning 3D. Prepare To Quest!
* Innovative easy use multi-touch controls scheme with 360 degree camera panning.
* 3 trainable skill lines. Become a better warrior, archer or mage. Some abilities available only to high trained skill lines.
* Countless hours of gameplay.
* 360 degree swimming! Go fishing for food! Even ride horses!
* Detailed side quests.
* 3D sound effect positioning.
* Challenging bosses to defeat.
* In-game cycles of real night and day on a readable 24 hour based time system. Some events based on night and day.
* Stunning 3D special effects.
* Multiple damage types including slashing, blunt, piercing, fire, ice, and energy within a unique combat resist system. Certain creatures are more resistant or vulnerable to certain attacks.
* High quality sound effects and original music soundtracks each with individual volume controls.
* Multiple lands and caverns to explore with many secrets to uncover.
* Single target and area effect skills available for both melee and magic lines.
* Easy to learn combat system with auto-face targeting.
* Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items.
* Right and left handed joystick and controls option.
* In-game help tutorial. Go to Inventory - Options - Help for more instructions.
* Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order.
* 3 game slots to save multiple player's adventures.
* Large variety of mystical creatures: Goblins, Golems, Fairies, ...too many to name here.
* Epic story-line with cinematic intro.
* Multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Polish.
See the game in action for yourself at youtube.com/dvidearts
What's New in Version 1.6.2*****
New update for Crusade Of Destiny!
* Improved stability for all devices
* Faster frame rate and loading
* Other minor bug fixes
Your 5 star rating helps to keep the free updates coming!