Zombie Shock Review
- Smooth detailed 2D sprites and animations.
- Lots of upgrades and enemy types.
- Challenging boss levels.
- Awkward aiming system.
The zombie theme may be getting a bit tired for some, but Zombie Shock is still a great action oriented title with castle defense elements that make this an extremely addictive title to own.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
In Zombie Shock by BLUE WIND you'll be fighting against an increasingly difficult horde of zombies (surprise surprise) while escaping their dangerous clutches. Zombie Shock combines elements of castle defense games with an action-oriented control system to create an intensely addictive and challenging experience that almost anyone can enjoy.
This particular combination of gameplay elements does present a few problems when it comes to the controls, allowing players to freely roam the screen while aiming is limited to two small arcs on either side of the character. Firing is performed by tapping the screen and weapons will also need to be regularly swapped in order to maintain pressure against the incoming tide of enemies. It's not hard to stumble while aiming or making weapon adjustments, but this only becomes a major issue once you've already lost control of the current enemy wave.
The graphics are stunning, with high detail 2D sprites and animations and several varied background environments to run through. Several bonuses are available on each level, but until you're completely comfortable with the controls it can be hard to keep an eye out for the before its too late. The music is full of heavy metal anthems to match the game's gruesome visuals.
Zombie Shock is a lot of fun, though intensely unforgiving thanks to each Stage having so many levels that make deciding between losing your points or progressing ahead hard to make. A must try for all action and zombie fans.
Description* 7 games are purchased by a second. *
"593k of downloads for Zombie Shock, 593k people addicted to Zombie Shock can't be wrong"
- August 4, 2010.
** Blow away your stress with ZombieShock!!
"Zombie Shock is still a great action oriented title with castle defense elements that make this an extremely addictive title to own."
- [5/5] appspy.com, Andrew Nesvadba
"The game is wonderfully designed with graphic novel type visuals and amazingly detailed zombies, and animations."
- [4.5/5] appadvice.com,Trevor Sheridan
"The game is excellent. Fast, frantic, fun. So polished it hurts. The upgrade system is fast and flawless. You level up at a perfect rate.
Shooting is spot on with a really nice laser site. Enemies are varied and very imaginative.
Best shooting/zombie game in ages."
- Toucharcade, sammysin
ZombieShock is an action-adventure game set in New York City in turmoil.
A wide variety of zombie characters, numerous weapons, and the endless
zombie-chases invite you to the world of great suspense.
1. The mounting suspense as the game progresses.
- There are large-scale battles between the dreadful zombies and the main character.
2. Dynamic battles will blow away your stress!!! Feel the thrill of attacking zombies.
- Zombies move in various quick motions.
- The electrifying deaths of zombies vary by the attacking methods.
3. Fight the Small zombies with unique identities as well as the gigantic Boss zombies.
- Each of the 6 small zombies has unique characteristics.
- There are 5 dreadful boss zombies with various patterns of behavior.
4. Play strategically by using various weapons and upgrades.
- There are more than 18 unique weapons available in the game.
- There are 5 different status upgrades.
* You can play with different strategies by using these unique set of weapons.
5. Exciting heavy metal sounds
- Listen to the breathtaking heavy metal sounds recorded by Funnybucks studio.
6.Game modes : Scenario / Survival
- 50 stages in the background story of ZombieShock and the characters.
- Survival mode of battling against endless zombie attacks.
7. Breathtaking scenario in between game stages.
- Cartoons were used to draw players' attention to the breathtaking scenario.
- Updated scenario: Episode 2
- Higher-quality presentation
- [email protected]
- twitter: @abluewind_com
What's New in Version 1.1.01) Added easy-to-control "Auto" Control Mode
--> Select Auto or Manual before starting the game
2) Multiple equipment of weapons with same type disabled