Time Geeks: Find All! Review
- Fast-fire hidden object gameplay.
- Clever and dynamic environments.
- Dripping with nerdy and pop-culture references.
- Share unique pixel-art worlds with friends.
- Item placement can be obscure; corners are especially frustrating.
- Mini-games feel out of place.
Time Geeks: Find All! doesn't bother with all the nonsense of other hidden object games and challenges you to a quick, strict 'Wally' style of game that's not only fun, but packs enough cultural references to keep you busy in relaxed modes as well.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
The days of staring at large, complex and busy images in the search for one stripey capped, glasses wearing chap have certainly come a long way. Hidden object titles are undoubtedly a popular genre, though not an easy one to pull off cleverly, but 'Time Geeks: Find All!' by Ivanovich has come up with something that borrows from modern and old influences to create something that's compelling and fun to enjoy.
Players are flung through time to various locations in time and space to help the Time Geeks to put things right. Each of the game's detailed modern pixel-art style vistas are dense with action and cultural references that will test your 'nerd' mettle as you fight your instincts to work out what show they're riffing while attempting to find various objects. It's not a traditional hidden object title in the sense that you only need to find one type of object at a time, but this is offset by various obstacles such as clouds and the Time Geeks themselves moving around and providing minor distractions.
One major gripe has to be the positioning of some of the objects which range from clever to outright random. While it's not too common, it's often enough to inspire levels of frustration that result in putting the game down.
Still, the basic campaign and unlockable mini-games and relaxation modes along with the amazingly detailed artwork are hard to pass up. It's not perfect and hidden object fans may not like the 'one at a time' style, but 'Time Geeks: Find All!' is still a game that's worth checking out.
DescriptionTime Geeks: Find All! has been hailed by critics as one of the essential games for iPhone for its great beauty, easy handling and fun. And defined by players as the best game of searches carrying seek & find games to a new dimension.
* GEEKS SERIES JOKES:
Find all the "Lost" and other Pop Culture references in awesome scenarios plenty of funny details.
* GORGEOUS PIXELART GRAPHICS:
Get your retina display and enjoy with the most detailed pixel art scenarios in the AppStore. Discover the lost island, the stadium, the big city, the worms land, etc. Lot of new places that surely will surprise you.
* FANS & CRITICS AGREE: TIME GEEKS FOR iOS IS AN AMAZING GAME…
- APPLE: Featured as "New and Noteworthy”, “What’s hot” and “Staff favorites” in several countries.
- SLIDE TO PLAY: "Puts a refreshing twist on hidden object games while tapping into every gamer's inner geek." — Rating: Must have! 4/4.
- TUAW: Time Geeks is a lot of fun, and it's definitely a full-featured title that's worth a look no matter what kind of games you like.
- TOUCHARCADE: If you've ever enjoyed a Where's Waldo book (or the game), or really any other hidden object game on the App Store, Time Geeks: Find All! is a game you need on your device. (And our forum members agree.) The pixel art is great, the graphics look amazing on the Retina Display, and the randomization of the target items in games means you can play through it again and again.
- APPADVICE: The best seek and find game yet in the App Store because of the personality packed in. There is so much humor and detail in every scene on top of so much enjoyment of scouring the amazing images — Rating:4/5 Should buy.
- TOUCHREVIEWS: "Unique game that should be in everyone’s collection" — Rating:5/5.
- APPTILT: "Seriously, a wonderful piece of entertainment." — Rating: 9/10.
- GAMEZEBO: "Time Geeks: Find All! is the kind of game you won't put down for a whole host of reasons." — Rating: 4.5/5.
* NO TIME FOR BORING:
- More than 250 challenges.
- Classic history with 11 amazing missions.
- 9 minigames and lot of game modes.
- Multiplayer game! 2 friends sharing one device or play with others via Game Center.
- Editor: build your own Pixel Art scenario and share it with your friends in Facebook.
- Game Centerto share your records and get achievements.
* ENJOY THE ORIGINAL HISTORY:
The Zoorgs have caused distortion in space-time moving people, animals and objects from their place of origin.
Our friends the Time Geeks need to find them all to avoid a total collapse of space-time before it is too late!
A game produced by Ivanovich Games & Cory Games. Based in Time Geeks ©Newgeek Games/Popchild TM. All artwork © Popchild TM."
We are working in free updates with new cool missions. Coming soon!! We love to hear your comments/suggestions at [email protected]