I love Christmas I do, but I can totally see why it's not for everyone.
Pretending to be nice to people you don't know (extended family, for example), eating food you don't like (Christmas Pudding is disgusting), and spending money on presents people don't need (does anyone actually like getting "smellies"?) - it's all a bit much.
So just for this article, let's embrace the humbug, and talk about the very best games to stick two fingers up at Christmas 2014.
1. Robots Love Ice Cream - Because yes, robots love ice cream, but do they have the capacity to love Christmas too? Probably not.
2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff - Because it's easy to stay out of the Christmas spirit by playing a cheerless and cynical F2P travesty
3. Valiant Hearts - Because the grim reality of war is enough to put anyone off their sprouts
4. Wave Wave - Because you can't celebrate the festive season if you're shouting obscenities at a slate of glass and metal all the time
5. SimCity BuildIt - Because if you don't want to live in a land that celebrates St. Nick you can easily create one
6. The Firm - Because city traders commiting suicide isn't all that "in keeping" with Crimbo
7. Grave Matters - Because digging up corpses isn't an activity you traditionally associate with the 25th of December
8. Fotonica - Because Fotonica is just about running, really
9. Tiny Prehistoric Adventure - Because if you go back far enough, Christmas hasn't been invented yet
... and finally...
10. Arguing about video games - Because calling people on the Internet rude words just because they like a thing you don't is about as anti-Christmas as it gets
Got any more? Stick 'em in the comments you old grumpy guts.