- App Store Info
DescriptionShort Moral Stories For Kids - A Recipe for Character Building
All of us have grown up reading a book titled as short stories for kids at some point or other during our childhood days. Even today, many of us can't forget some of the best short stories which we had read or heard during those days when we were kids. Also, every one of us will agree that those short stories read by us during our childhood have made an enormous impact in making us what we are today as grown ups
Lets explore the Importance of Stories through a Story:
A story is told of a disciple and his Master. The diligent disciple would go to the great teacher day after day, month after month and would sit at his feet basking in the Master’s instruction. The Master would always teach his disciple through stories. One day the disciple asked, "Master, why do you labor to teach me through stories; would it not be faster to teach me directly?" The teacher answered, "Bring me some water." Now the disciple knew his teacher to be a very formal and disciplined man. He had never asked for water at this time of the day. Nevertheless, he went immediately to fetch it. Taking a clean brass waterpot from the ashram kitchen, the disciple went to the well, filled the pot with water and returned. He offered it to his teacher who then spoke: "Why have you brought me a pot when I asked only for water?"
Moral Story book are:
- A real parent-child relationship-builder
- Communicate the "real" us that lives inside this body
- Creating happy memories
- Written for children, grandparents and parents to share their special bond.
- Reading to a child shows them they are loved, accepted and creates time for learning.
- Stories are ways in which we pass down information from one generation to another.
- Words and language are the threads of life, Moral stories are way to engage the imagination of a reader or listener.
- Stories that teach: Honesty, Courage, Charity, Friendship, Co-operation and kindness
- Elegant Layout and Cool Design
- Images / Pictures for each Story
- Font Select & Font Size Adjust
- Day / Night Reading
- Vertical & Horizontal Orientation
- Add Personal Notes