- App Store Info
DescriptionLook on the Hardware inside your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. There you see several circuits and values from the sensors: Date/Time, GPS, G-Sensor, Compass, CPU-Frequency, Memory, RAM, Battery. At a glance there are 6 windows with detailed informations.
Functions and Display:
Click on the single Circuits to see more.
1) Date and Time > Analog and digital Clock
2) GPS: Coordinates, Altitude, Speed, Map
3) G-Sensor: Angular measure, Bubble-Level
4) Compass: geographical, magnetical, GPS
5) Memory: Memory, RAM
6) Battery: Capacity in %, time left on different applications
- Compass based on GPS (at movement) or the Compass-sensor of the iPhone 4 and higher
- The Background-Picture (Board) shows not the real Hardware of the iPhone/iPad.
What's New in Version 1.3- Update for iPhone 5,6,7,8,X,SE,11,12, iPad, iOS 8,9,10,11,12,13,14
- Screen Adjustments