The little dragon
- App Store Info
Description***Awarded with the “Comenius EduMedia Seal 2012“, for exemplary educational media.***
The little dragon is a witty story with appealing illustrations and playful animations which is powerfully told and accompanied by many sounds. Children aged 5 to 10 years can practice reading with the app and start reading English and German.
- Fun learning with the functions and animations
- Created especially for children learning to read
- Read-out mode and learning mode
- English reading text displayed word by word in learning mode
- German reading text displayed syllable by syllable in learning mode
- Practice correct German pronunciation
- Combination of methodical and didactic learning
- Quiz: reading comprehension
- Memory game: vocabulary work
About the publisher
Mildenberger Verlag is a specialised publisher for schoolbooks and teaching and learning materials for primary schools in Germany. The syllable technique is already being used successfully in many schools for learning to read and write.