- App Store Info
DescriptionStock Position downloads and analyzes market price data of a portfolio of stock assets (NYSE or NASDAQ). It lists the current market price of the individual assets and the portfolio, graphs the price (over the past 10 years) of individual assets and the portfolio, compares the price (over time) to any listed market factor, correlates the rate of return to determine the beta value for the individual assets and the portfolio, and displays the standard deviation and CAPM expected return of the individual assets and the portfolio.
* 8 portfolios of 40 assets each (or 5 each if not upgraded).
* quick display of asset and portfolio current values and gain/loss (many values are real time)
* use asset proxies (surrogates) to track intra-day asset values
* weekly beta calculated from any start/end dates
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although initially free, Stock Position requires an In App Purchase subscription (non-renewing) or upgrade to use many features. A one month initial subscription for each device is included for free.
Screenshots below: (All with similar portfolios)
1) stocks graphed cumulatively from 2003 to 2014. Rate of return since 11/26/09 of 15.6%.
2) asset table - portfolio total is $163,781 down $245 in the day. A proxy (SPY) is used to value the day's change in FPURX.
3) CAPM graph showing portfolio diversification with a beta of .84, return slightly better than the market risk with an Alpha of 3.8%.
4) Portfolio correlation to a market factor (SPY) showing a beta of .83 since 01/08/11, a return of 16.4% which is 4.8% (alpha) better than the market risk-related return. Beta sensitivity to Start Date is displayed by moving the slider.
5) Portfolio comparison to a market factor (SPY) showing close correlation with small residuals.
What's New in Version 2.2Faster stock data downloading.
Minor bug fixes.