Burn the Rope HD
- Publisher: Big Blue Bubble
- Genre: Action
- Released: 18 Mar, 2011
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionCool new features !!!
• Brand new PUZZLE OF THE DAY feature
• Everlasting flame- A flame that never goes out to help you through those tricky levels
• Easy mode – play in a more casual way with no colored ropes
GIZMODO - App Of The Day !!!
TUAW - App Of The Day !!!
"One of the most fun, content-filled, and beautiful games on the App Store" - TouchArcade
Apppera - Best iPhone games of 2010 !!!
"Definitely worth grabbing" - AppSpy
"This is a definite must buy" - TouchGen
"The fire physics in the game are excellent" - AppSafari
"Burn the Rope has the inventiveness that makes the best puzzle games interesting." - SlideToPlay
From the team that brought you Thumpies –‘game that reinvented the rhythm genre’; here comes one of the most original games this year. Burn the Rope is a unique game for the pyro in all of us. All you have to do is feed the fire!
Burn the Rope is a challenging game where you try to burn as much rope as you can in each level. There’s a catch! The fire only burns upwards, leaving you to rotate the puzzle to keep your flame alive!
As you progress through the levels, you’ll encounter bugs crawling along the rope. Different bugs have different reactions to the flame. For example, the ant changes the color of the flame so you can burn different colored ropes, and the spider shoots out a web bridge so you can access parts of the level that you could not before.
Burn the Rope is incredibly fun and addictive. You will actually feel like you’re burning a rope, yet there’s no need for a fire extinguisher!
• 112 exciting levels with more coming soon!
• Incredibly fun and addictive!
• Unique controls !
• Beautiful graphics and cool fire effects!
• Easy to learn, hard to master!
• Fun for the whole family!
Check the gameplay video:
What's New in Version 1.4- Added 60 new levels in Level Pack 1
- Added 60 new levels in Level Pack 2 (for free!)
- Korean and Chinese language support
- Minor bugfixes