- App Store Info
DescriptionFlo’s back in the biggest Diner Dash game ever—the latest and greatest in the world’s #1 hit time management series!
Roll up your sleeves for the breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts, because Flo needs your help. With speedy service, please customers and earn big tips to keep the town’s diners in business and fend off Mr. Big’s brigade of Eat-Mor fast food restaurants!
FRESH & FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY!
Strategically seat, serve, and satisfy hungry customers to earn tips and big rewards! Cater to each customer’s unique demands while overcoming new challenges from VIPs and troublemakers alike!
Play 150+ levels across four unique venues with more levels, restaurants and characters to come!
QUIRKY NEW CUSTOMERS!
Keep tabs on over 20 customers with distinctive personalities and demands like the coffee addict, Shakes McGee, or the nefarious cheapskate, Skip. Pay special attention to VIP characters to earn rare rewards!
STATE-OF-THE-ART UPGRADES & POWERFUL BOOSTS!
Upgrade your restaurant with helpers like Moppo or use valuable boosts to amp up your speed and abilities!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS!
Connect with your friends to help each other succeed by sending gifts or compare progress to see who’s ahead!
Want more from PlayFirst? Try our other fun games including Cooking Dash, Wedding Dash, and Hotel Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.