AT Elements Child Home (F)
- App Store Info
DescriptionA collection of linked augmentative communication pages for a child in the home environment. Includes pages for eating, drinking, feelings, needs, getting dressed, washing up, sensory toys, favorites, books, songs, people games, and much more. This version uses real photos. (We offer this product in several versions with different symbol sets.)
Voice: Girl (AT&T Natural Voice w/ pitch shift)
Language: US English
Grid size: 4 rows x 4 cols
Symbol set: Real photos
No. pgs: 57 (plus 22 Core Words pgs)
• Emphasis on Core Words
• Easy editing and customization
• Add an unlimited number of speaking, linking pages
• Camera image acquisition directly in the cells
• Access to all provided images and user images
• Easily show, dim, or hide cells
• Opacity of dimmed cells is fully adjustable
• Dimmed cells remain active or can be disabled
• Restore lets you delete pages and bring them back
• Text-to-speech and recorded audio
• Word prediction with a 150k word library
• Optional word learning and tracking of frequency of word use
• 1x-3x cell magnification for low vision (scanning and direct select modes)
• Page previews and a search bar
• Undo button
• Direct access to social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and email
• 30-day user activity log in AAC Institute's LAM format
• Data tracking with privacy toggle and recording indicator
• iCloud backup may be enabled
• One- and two-switch scanning
• Sequential and row/column scanning
• Auditory preview
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Supports RJ Cooper, AbleNet, Therapy Box, and Inclusive Technology Bluetooth switches
What's New in Version 1.3.0• New voices and languages! Choose from Apple's large selection of TTS voices to generate speech output in a variety of voices & languages.
• Select different TTS voices for spoken output and auditory previews.
• Improved search feature includes AAC page content so you can quickly locate words on AAC pages.
• Easier page creation with auto-fill column and picture width entries.
• Faster cell editing with spoken text autofill during label text entry.
• iTunes file sharing lets you backup your pages to a computer.
• Coach marks help new users navigate the app's features.