The Witcher Adventure Game
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED S.A.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 27 Nov, 2014
- Size: 744.2 MB
- Price: $5.99
- App Store Info
Description***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2/iPad mini and up – WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***
The Witcher Adventure Game is a digital adaptation of CD PROJEKT RED’s board game set in the brutal, dark fantasy universe of monster slayer Geralt of Rivia. Embark on a journey across the beautifully rendered world of The Witcher and complete a variety of quests: hunt for deadly beasts, solve ancient mysteries, and take part in complex political intrigues. Make choices and face their brutal consequences in a world begging to be explored!
TW:AG allows players to become four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm, or try your hand at diplomacy?
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievements and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
What's New in Version 1.2.3Improved AI
Various gameplay fixes
Various typo fixes