PIUploader for Picasa
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe app allows you to view your own Picasa web albums/photos and upload photos to existing albums.
- View your Picasa web albums
- View album photos on map view
- Show a geo-tagged photo's map location
- View a album photo Exif info if available
- Batch upload photos to an album
- You need a google account
- The app is not developed by Google.
- If you don't allow the app to access the location info in photos & videos the first time, you won't be able to access your photo library. To solve the problem, go to Settings app => Location Services => Find Picasa app to enable location service so that you can load your photo library in the app.
What's New in Version 2.16- Add album search
- Sort albums by date created, date updated or title
- Load cached albums whenever possible
- General bug fixes and improvements