Dashboard for Apple Health App
- App Store Info
DescriptionYour fitness and health dashboard, designed and based on Apple Health app (a.k.a. HealthKit) on iPhone / iOS.
Featured on Superphen:
- Designed for Apple Health app, more ways to view and interact with your data
- Separates data from your iPhone vs from wristbands (Fitbit, Jawbone, etc)
- Monitor your achievements in percentages, helps you reach your fitness goals
- Shows data in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, for maximum date range
- Change units (km/mi)
- Choose your own theme color
- Shows steps and distances
- Shows flights climbed
- Shows heart rate
- Shows sleep, calorie, Nike Fuel data
- Shows weight, BMI, body fat percentage, lean body mass
Health Dash reads your personal health data from Apple HealthKit. Data is displayed to you for your convenience; we don’t send it to our server, don’t send it to any 3rd party, and will never use it for advertisement purposes.
- Walking and Running Distance
- Heart Rate
- Flights Climbed
- Cycling Distance
- Active Calories
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat Percentage
- Lean Body Mass
• You can subscribe for Health Dash Pro inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annual at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• To manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the securities of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at
- Scale Created by Rohan Gupta from the Noun Projects
- Checkmark Created by Arthur Shlain from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by SuperAtic LABS from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by Eugen Belyakoff from the Noun Projects
- Moon Created by P.J. Odor from the Noun Projects
What's New in Version 2.0.0View Apple Health data in a colorful way!
- Optimize for iOS 13
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Optimized display on iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro