Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery : Episode 1
- App Store Info
DescriptionApp Store Best of 2013 Winner, EDITORS CHOICE and Number 1 puzzle game.
This app is not recommended for iPod 4th Generation.
10/10 - a fantastic, bite-sized title that's great for puzzle lovers. - AnalogHype
4/4 Must Buy - 'a top-tier iOS puzzle adventure.' - Slide to Play
4.5/5 - 'there are parts that are very reminiscent of many animated Disney films' - Touch Arcade.
'...it’s a lot like a Pixar film – a comparison further verified by the superb cartoon visuals.' - Beefjack
.."the presentation is exquisite throughout, and we're already looking forward to the next instalment in this charming series." - PushSquare
"its visual style and tone is what has caught my attention so far. It's a very neat looking game" - toucharcade.com
"Basically, Epic should be using this game to demonstrate the flexibility of the engine." - Joystiq
"...the game looks visually stunning" - aussie-gamer.com
A small boy, his big new friend, and a huge problem.
Join Camp Eagle Feathers’ newest ‘Brave’, Jacob Jones, on an amazing adventure to uncover just what is going on at Camp Eagle Feather.
From talking foxes and celebrity obsessed barmaids to dimwitted hunters and death-metal fan roommates, this is one summer vacation Jacob will never forget.
Discover what’s lurking in the forest at night, how the the animals can talk, why Mr Grimmel is so angry, what’s in ‘The Cooler’? and exactly what is wrong with Billy Jackson?
● A beautiful, interactive 3D world for Jacob to explore.
● Challenging, brain teasing interactive puzzles created by some of the worlds leading puzzle designers.
● An original story written by the BAFTA nominated George Poles.
● A cast of weird and wonderful characters to interact with, each with full voice over.
● Tilt and touch your iPad or iPhone to find hidden objects throughout the world.