Gods and Glory: War of Thrones
- Publisher: WARGAMING Group Limited
- Genre: Role Playing
- Released: 15 Nov, 2016
- Size: 282.2 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionBuild an empire and clash with other players from across the world in epic MMO battles. Gods and Glory is the ultimate mobile strategy game with over 3 million players from 130 countries.
Dive into the heat of battle with your heroes, conquer new lands for valuable resources, build a sprawling capital and harness the power of the gods… these are only some of the exciting adventures that await you in Gods & Glory!
- FIGHT in unique role playing battles
- BUILD & DEFEND your capital from incoming invasions
- CONQUER the neighbouring realms for useful resources
- RULE and expand your empire as you wish
- UNITE in powerful alliances with friends and fellow players from over 130 countries
- SUMMON the power of six different gods and harness their powers in battle
Join the official game community and participate in our competitions to snag valuable prizes!
PLEASE NOTE! Gods and Glory: Age of Kings is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
You can also get one of our digital subscriptions.
A network connection is also required.
Auto-renewing subscriptions grant you great game benefits.
The following types of subscription are available:
- Individual “Conqueror” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
- Individual “Demigod” subscription per 1 month for 24,99 USD.
- Individual “Godlike” subscription per 1 month for 99,99 USD.
- Alliance “Patron” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
Once you subscribe, the funds will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account at the end of the subscription period. The payment for the subscription will be processed within 24 hours before the current subscription expires. The subscription may be canceled in your iTunes account settings immediately after the purchase, but not later than 24 hours before the current subscription expires. If the subscription is canceled, its bonuses remain active for the paid period.
Warriors, we’re unable to reply to your AppStore reviews, but you’re welcome to send us your questions and feedback via the “Report a problem” form in the game settings as well as via our app page. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
What's New in Version 3.12.10Update 3.12.10 has just gone live, bringing the following changes:
CRAFTING RESEARCH TREE
We’ve tweaked the Crafting research tree in the University:
• Alchemy Mastery research has been introduced, allowing you to reduce the costs of reverse-synthesizing materials.
• The research tree (order of technologies) has been slightly rearranged in general.
ACCELERATIONS IN TOTAL
You are now able to see the total number of accelerations available when viewing your construction, research, and recruitment queues, as well as while browsing the Store.
The gem management tab in the Forge has been thoroughly overhauled, making it easier to use overall. Several key buttons have been changed or replaced entirely. You can now find, insert, and extract the necessary gems, while also browsing items that have been enhanced with gems thanks to a clearly visible icon next to each piece of equipment.
You can now find directional buttons that help you navigate to the objective more quickly. For example, Blacksmithing will allow you to go to the Forge instantly, while The Trade Mission will take you to the Port. Clicking the same button in The Time of War will open up the tab with recommended PvP targets.
• Tapping an outpost allows you to see the composition of its defending army; you can now see the unit class in the top right of each unit icon as well (Fighters, Mages, Ranged Units, etc.).
• Edict tracking has been removed from the city menu, freeing up that space in the interface. You can still find each active Edict being completed in the appropriate tab when viewing your city (bottom of the screen).
• A new Expedition difficulty level has been introduced.