Human Anatomy Atlas 2023
- App Store Info
DescriptionBefore buying this version, see the newer Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋! Get visual Flashcards and cross-platform mobile and web access.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2023 gives you core anatomy reference content on your iPhone or iPad. Want to expand your library? Check out our in-app purchases for additional anatomy and physiology content!
Human Anatomy Atlas 2023 includes core anatomy reference content! Get the 3D interactive visual content you need to learn about the human body:
- Full female and male 3D models to study gross anatomy. View these alongside cadaver and diagnostic images.
- 3D views of key organs at multiple levels. Study the lungs, bronchi, and alveoli; Review the kidneys, renal pyramids, and nephrons.
- Muscle and bone models that you can move. Learn muscle actions, bone landmarks, attachments, innervations, and blood supply.
- See how fascia divides the muscles of the upper and lower limbs into compartments.
- Additional in-app purchases: Our video library allows you to explore and educate with more than 100 stunning patient education animations that cover key physiology and common pathologies, including cellular respiration, heart conduction, peristalsis, filtration, coronary artery disease, kidney stones, and sciatica.
- Additional in-app purchase: 3D Dental Anatomy includes cusps, fossae, and surfaces, and cross-sectional views of an incisor, canine, premolar, double root molar, and triple root molar; plus, an interactive, animated model of the upper and lower arches.
And so much more! All this content is organized so you can easily browse or search by topic and region.
A full suite of study and presentation tools:
- Dissect models on screen, in augmented reality (AR), and in cross-sections. Download free lab activities that walk you through key structures.
- Take 3D dissection quizzes and check your progress.
- Make interactive 3D presentations that link sets of models to explain and review a topic. Label structures with tags, notes, and 3D drawings.
Share content with patients, classmates, students, and colleagues!
What's New in Version 2023.2.01More Tours! Access premade 3D presentations quickly with the Get Tours button in My Library. Human Anatomy Atlas 2023 now includes tons of new content and new ways to see deep inside the human body: More gross anatomy, microanatomy, and organ tissue models!
+ Explore the layers of the heart wall
+ Analyze the components of skeletal muscle
+ Understand the fascia and septa that define the muscle compartments of the upper and lower limbs
+ See inside the longest bone in the human body—learn the structures and blood supply of the femur
+ Study the osteon, the main structural unit of compact bone
+ Dig into hepatic lobules, the microscopic functional building block of the liver
+ Examine enhanced gross anatomy of the male and female circulatory system
+ Minor improvements and bug fixes