Animation Throwdown: CCG
- App Store Info
DescriptionFAMILY GUY! BOB’S BURGERS! FUTURAMA! AMERICAN DAD! KING OF THE HILL! It’s ANIMATION THROWDOWN!
For the first time ever, five of your favorite animated shows are together in one amazing collectable card game.
Featuring hundreds of your favorite characters and moments from your favorite episodes from all the seasons of Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, American Dad, and King of the Hill. Collect character cards, optimize your deck, and create new combos as you fight in an epic card battle bacchanal.
The game may be digital, but the stakes are real!* The fate of the world rests in your hands!**
(*Stakes are not real.)
(**The fate of the world does not rest in your hands.)
STEWIE, BENDER, TINA BELCHER, HANK HILL & ROGER THE ALIEN are all waiting for you! Download ANIMATION THROWDOWN now and start kicking and/or touching butts!
*Collectible card battle game.
*Five of your favorite cartoons together for the first time ever!
*Hundreds of cards and combos featuring characters from each show.
*25 Chapters featuring moments and locations from your favorite episodes.
*Endless hours of play, provided you never stop playing.
*Challenge other players from all over the globe in the multiplayer Arena.
*Collect, upgrade, and fuse your cards to victory.
*Laugh till you drop your phone or tablet into the toilet!
*Seriously, though five shows! Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, Bob's Burgers and King of the Hill.
PLEASE NOTE: Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards ™ and © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 1.99.0Improvements
• Improved the way bundles are displayed in the shop to make it more clear what they contain.
• The Auto Battle popup now defaults to the maximum number of battles possible.
• You will now be notified if you go over the 500,000 Nixon Coin limit after performing a batch of auto-battles.
• You should now have the option to skip the rewards display after performing an batch of auto-battles.
• Previewing a different level for a card in your deck and then trying to upgrade the card will no longer cause the upgrade popup to display the wrong level for your card.
• Clicking on an island while it is still loading should no longer cause the game to crash.
• Clicking on the hero portrait during the tutorial should no longer cause the game to lock up.