VR-Panos: Virtual Reality Panoramas
- App Store Info
DescriptionRecord and display your own three dimensional virtual reality panoramas, "VR-Panos", using a "video capture" technique. View with a standard stereoscope, such as Google Cardboard, or by simply crossing your eyes. Or simply create two dimensional virtual reality panoramas from any panorama photo in your Photo App.
* Use easy "video capture" method to record your own VR-Pano anywhere - simply record a video with hands extended as you rotate by 360º
* View in 3-D, with real depth perception, using any stereoscope - or just 'cross' or 'parallel' your eyes
* VR-Pano images rotate and tilt as you rotate and tilt your iPhone/iPad - a virtual reality panorama
* Turn any standard panorama photo into a VR-Pano virtual reality experience
* email your VR-Panos to anyone
* make 10 VR-Panos for free - additional VR-Panos require a low cost In App Purchase
Screenshots of video capture VR-Panos (cross your eyes to view in 3-D) :
1) Truchard Vineyards (viewed with iPhone facing North)
2) Truchard Vineyards (viewed with iPhone facing East)
3) Truchard Vineyards (viewed with iPhone facing Northeast). This is a virtual reality 2-D image suitable for all panorama photos or 360º video capture VR-Panos.
4) Lincoln Center Plaza (viewed with iPhone facing South)
5) Lincoln Center Plaza (viewed with iPhone facing West)