- App Store Info
DescriptionThe famous Braveland series returns! Destroy your enemies in online duels and uncover the secret of the king's scepter in this new turn-based strategy game.
LEAD AN ARMY: gather dozens of game creatures and create the most powerful squad in the kingdom
EXPLORE THE WORLD: defeat the most cunning villains
FIGHT IN ONLINE DUELS: cross swords on the online arena with players from around the world
JOIN A CLAN: together with your clan mates, earn chests daily and help each other in the clan's tavern
CREATE ARTIFACTS: collect parts and create the best gear for one of your heroes
PLAY OFFLINE: play through the plot line offline for up to 7 days, stay in the game anywhere you are
BECOME A LEGEND: rise as high as possible up the kingdom hierarchy and become famous all over the world
The king's scepter of the Seven Kingdoms was perfidiously stolen from the throne room. The kings have summoned the mightiest heroes of magic and offered a generous bounty to the person, who returns it. In high spirits, you set off on a dangerous quest in the search of the royal relic. Use tactics to lead legions of heroes, fight the bosses and conquer other players! As you play, your army will be joined by various kinds of allies – archers, monks, demons, beasts, knights, and many others. Your journey begins in an ancient forest; you will pass through the southern lands and over the high mountains, you will encounter orcs, ghosts and mysterious nomads. In the north you will fight with might and main in the age of Vikings wars, rush into the clash of thieves and assassins, and try to bear the palm in fights of fiends and pirates.
Join the game community where you can find friends and find out the latest news: https://www.facebook.com/bravelandheroes
What's New in Version 1.44.11Winter is here, Bravelanders, and that means it’s time for a pre-holiday update:
- The way medals drop in online duels has changed. Medals now depend on the percentage of the army you’ve killed.
- The cooldown system has been revised when fighting storyline battles with clanmates — if you win, you can play further through the storyline without any cooldowns.
- You now lose less Fury if you get disconnected during a Boss Raid.
- Players with a Royal Blessing can now craft and disassemble multiple pieces of equipment and resources at once.
- The storyline has been improved. The difficulty of the first few chapters has been reduced. Storyline fury has been added. If you win frequently, your fury will increase, as will the number of enemies you face. Fury and enemy numbers will decrease again over time.
- Other corrections and improvements have been introduced.