The Jackbox Party Pack 4
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe games play on your iPad (or can be mirrored to a television via Airplay.) Each player ALSO needs a phone or other web connected device to use as a controller by going to Jackbox.TV once the game is started.
The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five but FIVE AND A HALF crowd-slaying games!
1) The blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 (2-8 players). Play all-new question types and the game mode Fibbage: Enough About You (3-8 players). Guess the weird facts about your friends.
2) The web-based frame game Survive the Internet (3-8 players). Twist your friends’ “online” comments in hilarious ways.
3) The spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players). Message and date fellow monsters with special powers.
4) The deranged debate match Bracketeering (3-16 players). Place smart bets on stupid arguments.
5) The one-up art game Civic Doodle (3-8 players). Compete to improve the town murals.
Play using your phones, tablets or computers.
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer only.
NOTE: As described above, Additional devices besides the iPad are needed in order to play.