Mortimer Beckett: Book of Gold
- App Store Info
DescriptionReady to solve a gripping mystery? Tackle ingenious riddles in this hidden object puzzle adventure!
Have you heard about the mysterious Book of Gold? A tome of many secrets, it’s already brought an unlikely couple together on a quest to find it - the introverted thinker Mortimer, and the extroverted, spontaneous Kate. But there’s many more twists to come.
Can you help Mortimer and Kate get their hands on the book? Turns out you’re not the only ones who are after it... Put your eagle eye to the test, and tease your brain in this beautifully designed puzzle adventure!
- HELP MORTIMER AND KATE ON THEIR QUEST to find the legendary Book of Gold
- SOLVE BRAINTEASING PUZZLES and discover all sorts of challenging riddles
- FIND ALL THE HIDDEN OBJECTS to assemble helpful tools and reveal clues like a true detective
- ENJOY 60 STORY LEVELS and 18 extra challenging timed levels
- EXPLORE 30 LOCATIONS and test your wits in the jungle, the desert, and many more exciting places
- MEET QUIRKY CHARACTERS and make new friends, but beware - not everyone is all that they seem!
- COLLECT ALL THE DIAMONDS and visit auctions to earn artifacts for Mortimer's private collection
- PUZZLE WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY and enjoy solving challenging riddles and finding hidden objects together
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 1.1.5What's New in 1.1.5?
- If you're a free player, playing offline, and want to play a locked level, you'll get a popup message with a reminder to connect to Internet to unlock the rest of the game.