Wellsite Location GPX
- App Store Info
DescriptionCreate GPS traces with waypoints when going to wellsite locations. Send GPX files that you save to co-workers or save them for your wellsite navigation.
Wellsite Location GPX is for oil and gas workers!
1. Leave waypoints and notes for each wellsite. Save the GPX file and re-upload it in GPX Viewer for later use or send the GPX file you saved to a friend or relative to finish up tracking (for example, if weather conditions worsened, etc.).
2. Record your outings for later use or to share.
3. Record and compare with future wellsite trips.
4. TIME, SPEED, and ALTITUDE of your wellsite trips.
6. GPS coordinates of current location should you need to share.
7. Offline caching of maps for using at remote wellsites.
8. GPS signal strength indicator. If you fear you will soon lose your GPS signal, cache the map information and use it offline.
9. Edit waypoints after you have already saved them.
10. Multiple map sources to optimize your mapping experience.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life