Matching Object Educational
- App Store Info
DescriptionPreschoolers must exercise their thinking skills to find the matching pair for each object. We evaluated teaching object-picture matching to improve concordance between preference assessments using objects and pictures of the same objects. Choose an item from one of the groups and to find its match in the other group.
Look at these amazing features this free game provides for you:
- Match the shadow with its correct objects
- Identify the name of body parts and connect with its picture
- All in one preschool & kindergarten learning game
- Animal Matching with their voice
- Small picture vs Big picture
- Connect baby to their child
- Preschool-Kindergarten matching pair activities game
- Connect to learn the shapes with their names
- Small Alphabet vs big alphabet
- Alphabet Letter with objects
- Vehicle Matching with their voice
- Music instrument Matching with their sound
- Match the colors with its name
- Random matching
- Montessori learning
- All Levels are Free
- Prepare children for reading and writing—with lots of practice in problem-solving!
- Development Milestone emerges from age 3 to 6 year
- Counting score on each level free
Matching is a very important basic early learning skill for preschoolers. Through matching, children learn to identify simple relationships as they learn to recognize similarities of things or objects in the environment. It also helps children to develop their logical thinking abilities. the child learns in this area is to coordinate visual skills with motor skills. In its simplest form, this is the ability to look at an object, reach for it, and grab it.
Test your memory and see how quickly you can clear the board by matching up the pairs. simple and interactive pair matching game for preschool kids and kindergarten.
Enjoy all level
What's New in Version 3.0- Add Spelling Match object
- minor bug fixes and performance improvement