SpinnYwingS - GameClub
- App Store Info
DescriptionOne Touch Flying Mayhem!
Spin your way across the sky and collect balloons. Unlock loot crates and collect 10 different aircraft along with a ton of different boosts, paint schemes and streamers in this manic flying game.
From the authors of the hit indie games Any Landing, Flick Fishing and Jetstrike. SpinnYwingS is Strange Flavour's latest airborne blast!
See how long you can resist the massed forces of Evil Air Corporation's zeppelins, fighters, bombers, choppers and air mines!
Oh and did we mention your aircraft only has a one button control? ....
Just touch the screen to turn right. Let go to turn left. That's it!
Also includes some great new stickers for iMessage, with extras you can unlock as you play!
SpinnYwingS is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 1.2.10Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!