AutoPad — Ambient Pad Loops
- App Store Info
DescriptionAutoPad is the easiest way to bring ambient pad loops into your mix!
AutoPad plays back a seamlessly looped set of sample-based drones that give subtle structure to your live performances and recordings. Simply tap a key, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you like. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- Perform with ease. AutoPad has two modes: Live mode gives you instant access to all twelve keys, and setlist mode lets you build a custom list of songs.
- Set the mood. AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one creates a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys.
- Expand your library. You can add to the factory sounds by importing your own pads or by purchasing one of the in-app sound packs.
- Shape your sound. AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, high-pass and low-pass filters, reverb amount, pan, and volume.
- Stay in sync. AutoPad features a customizable metronome with a dedicated pan control. Keep your band locked in without needing to lug around a tracks rig.
- Deep MIDI Control. AutoPad's MIDI Actions menu makes it easy to customize how AutoPad responds to your MIDI controller.
- Use with other apps. AutoPad comes with a fully-featured AUv3 plugin! Run AutoPad alongside other music apps in your favorite AUv3 host.
- Now on the Mac. AutoPad runs on macOS! You can use AutoPad as a standalone app or as an AUv3 plug-in in a compatible host. Both Intel and M1 Macs supported.
- Go Wireless. Ableton Link lets you stay in sync with other devices on the same Wi-Fi network. AutoPad also supports Bluetooth MIDI controllers and AirPlay audio.
- Share with friends. Make sure your band is all on the same page by easily sharing setlists with AirDrop.
- Stay organized. AutoPad lets you save and recall setlists with a simple setlist manager.
- Looks great. AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
Note on use:
AutoPad sounds great in a variety of contexts, but please make sure you understand the intended use before purchase.
AutoPad's sounds are designed to be played softly and continuously behind live musicians. They include the root, fifth, and octave. As such, they can be used in a major or minor context. When using AutoPad in worship music, it is not necessary to change the pad with each chord change. For example, if you have a song in the key of E, you can play a pad in E for the duration of the song.
View Manual: https://www.audiosymmetric.com/manuals.html
View Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Uka-nFom-pgTB-DftgDvA
What's New in Version 1.10.1New in AutoPad 1.10.1:
- Fix a visual bug when using setlist mode MIDI actions.
- Only respond to MIDI note on messages with non-zero velocity.