- App Store Info
DescriptionAutomatic Lap Counter with Stopwatch and LARGE FONTS; Lap Swim is an Apple Watch (Series 2 and later) App that automatically detects, displays, records and graphs the lap count and elapsed time of a swim session.
- Detects and displays the lap direction and lap count while swimming using the gyroscope in the Apple Watch
- LARGE FONT display of time and lap count
- Stopwatch function while swimming
- Auto start/stop mode detects swimming and automatically starts (or stops) the stopwatch
- Records and graphs (on the paired iPhone) the following:
------ Date and time of a swim session
------ Time for each lap and of entire swim session
------ Number of laps
------ Average speed and speed for each lap
------ Stroke count and type of stroke (freestyle, back, breast or kick board)
------ Distance in meters or yards
- Enters workout information into the Health and Activity apps
Lap Swim uses the gyroscope and accelerometer in the Apple Watch to detect the type of stroke and the orientation of the swimmer. Using this information it displays the lap count of a swim session. Lap Swim also has a standard stopwatch function. The swim session information is transmitted to the paired iPhone and displayed on both a table and a graph.
Lap Swim is free and fully functional for the first 250 laps. After that, Lap Swim continues to function but it requires a low cost IAP to display the lap count.
1) Swam 23 laps in 19:32 and took 593 strokes.
2) Swam 23 laps in 19:32 (larger font display).
3) Turn detected (red) therefore advancing to lap 24. Lap 23 had 26 strokes and took 53.3 seconds.
4) Starting a Workout Session in 1 second. Other options are Save, Delete, Reset and Cancel.
5) Lap length set to 25 yards.
1) Graph of the average speed of 3 swim sessions and the speed of each half-lap within the sessions.
2) Graph of the number of laps (per stroke) in 3 swim sessions.
3) Data collected in a single swim session.
4) Data table for three swim sessions showing the distance, speed and time.
5) Data table for three swim sessions showing the lap count (per stroke) and the time.